The WIN S1WDP Differential Pressure Sensor monitors air, water, or other media pressure to track process or equipment performance and health. Two pressure inputs connect to the sensor housing and a single sensor lead is connected to the WIN Wireless Transmitter taking up only one input. The WIN Wireless Transmitter then sends differential data to a database for trending and analysis. Sensors are provided with cable and quick-connect fitting to facilitate transmitter connection and location. V-Bus technology eliminates the need for sensor calibration.
- Measurement Range: 0 - 29 inches H2O (0 - 1.05 psig; 0 - 7.22 kPa)
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP55)
- Operating Temperature: -40 deg. F - 176 deg. F (-40 deg. C - 80 deg. C)
- Connection: (2) 1/4 in NPT, female, SS
- Overpressure: 20 psid (175 kPa)